- Cancer Track
- Liquid Biopsy For Lung Cancer
- Personal Genome Analysis
Cancer is a disease of the genes. Like every human being, each person’s cancer is unique. Unfortunately, conventional ‘Standard of Care’ approach does not take into consideration the overall genetic architecture of a particular patient’s tumor and consequently patients usually suffer due to failed therapies or aggressive relapse. It is thus imperative that the genetic architecture of the tumor is studied comprehensively before deciding the treatment plan, especially where treatments are failing or even the Standard of Care options are unsatisfactory.
Exacta® is an intensive and in depth tumor gene expression analysis. It analyses 100s of millions of data points at the molecular level to reveal all possible targets for precision drugs. Exacta® is one of the most powerful tumor investigation and is an extreme analytical tool that reveals the driven mutations and pathways driving a person’s cancer. Exacta is best molecular analysis for difficult cancers.
Features of Exacta
- Determines deepest genetic secrets of an individual patient’s cancer.
- Accurate, multi-coordinate analysis of all 22,000 genes in the cancer genome.
- Reaches the depths of cancer’s mechanism through 100’s of millions of data points.
- Reveals mutations and pathways that are propelling a particular cancer in an individual.
- Enables a highly sophisticated treatment strategy beyond conventional perspective.
TrubloodTM is a revolutionary Encyclopedic Liquid Biopsy that aims to substitute invasive tissue extraction for all cancers. Conceptualized and developed by Datar Cancer Genetics Ltd by efforts of several dozen scientist working relentlessly for the last five years, Trublood has been validated over thousands of samples – both from asymptomatic individuals and cancer patients.
- trublood™ is a non-Invasive, blood-based investigation for symotomatlc individuals who have been advised a biopsy to check for malignancy.
- trublood™ can also be considered for patients where an invasive biopsy has been inconclusive or inconsistent with clinical observations.
- trublood™ is also recommended in case of suspected metastatic relapse to rule out new primary.
- trublood™ utilises a proprietary technique to capture Circulating Tumor Cells from the blood with extremely high efficiency as well as permits Genomic Analysis of Circulating Tumor DNA.
- Diagnostic determination i.e. malignant I non-malignant
Organ of origin confirmation
- Classification viz. Adenocarcinoma I Squamous cell carcinoma etc.
- Sub-classification viz. Hormone Receptor +ve I -ve etc.
- lmmuno-cytochemistry for treatment guidance
- ctDNA (Circulating Tumor DNA)
Till now, tissue biopsies represent the standard test of tumor diagnosis. Unfortunately tissue biopsy only reflects a single point in time of a single site of the tumor. This inadequacy for the comprehensive characterization of a patient’s tumor can be overcome with liquid biopsy.
We at Datar Cancer Genetics Limited offer you CancertrackTM which is a non-invasive blood test that detects cancer cells and their fragments with ultra-high precision, specificity and reliability. This test checks for cancerous cells / cancer cell fragments to monitor the disease / recurrence or to keep an eye on changes in the tumor characteristics, as often as necessary, without the cost, risk and consequences of radiation from scans, hospitalization, anesthesia or painful surgical biopsies.
- Utilizes multi-coordinate and multidimensional probes to track down the tiniest of fragments of cells / DNA / RNA released by cancer cells in the patient’s blood
- Possesses unique and unprecedented capability to detect cancerous activity
- Enables a rapid response in real-time to the dynamic molecular profile of a patient’s cancer
- Safe, sure, simple and cost-effective
- Non-invasive blood test
- Not dependent on availability of tissue
- Rapid lab result
- Tests all active disease sites
- Limits of detection is 0.1% MAF
- Far more powerful than conventional biopsy
- 100% coverage of NCCN biomarkers
- All clinically significant findings re-confirmed by separate platform